View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 12:17 AM  
Schwartzie
Adult Hamster

Default A portrait of your hamster

Hi everyone,

I'm on holiday hence the fact I'm popping in so much and enjoying learning all I can about hamsters before embarking on getting one myself. We decided not to travel this year and enjoying our 3 month old baby. I've done portrait commissions for horse owners and baby portraits. I've never tried my hand at hamsters and thought I would offer anyone willing to send a pic of their hamster for me to try. It would need to be a fairly close up shot of their head that is clear enough for me to zoom in. The fur might be the end of me - hahahaha but I'm up for the challenge. I would draw my own hamster but haven't got him/her yet.

You're welcome to send. The first person to send will have the chance of having their portrait done which I will scan and email to an address you feel comfortable giving. If u don't want me having your email you're welcome to create one, download the scanned portrait then delete the account. If you own a white/cream hamster might maybe ask you to send more than one to get enough shadows involved in order to create some depth etc.
Schwartzie is offline   Reply With Quote