View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 10:26 AM  
Rads
The Hamographer

Default Re: Mistress Poppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ria P View Post
Dearest Poppy,

First of all, may I compliment you on your stunning photos and say how delighted I am to have someone as glamourous as you as a neighbour.

This is a quick culinary update before I retire to my nest and I take this opportunity to include a photo of me eating porridge. I do apologise that my face is in the porridge and not looking at Big Nose who said "cheese". Eh? Where is the cheese? Sniff sniff, there is no cheese.
I think I have tried most of the things you have been offered but not Kiche. I need to ask for that because it sounds very nice.
I am very fond of green beans and like the juicyness of grapes and tropical fruit but like you say they require a lot of washing afterwards.
Is there anything you don't like? I don't like tomatoes and strawberries. Maybe its the colour that puts me off because I find green foods more appetising.

I heard that you gave Big Paw a fright and found this very amusing. You need to keep these humans on their paws.

Must go now, my nest is waiting.
with kindest regards
yours Henry
My Dearest Henry,
I am pleased you found the time in your busy schedule to correspond again, I must say you do look the part eating your porridge what ever that is but you do seem to be enjoying it.
I do like your picture you are a very Handsome Man indeed.
Big Paw keeps giving me more new things to try, I do rather like pastry especially the one that comes around what Big Nose calls a Pork Pie, I have also had a new yumminess that makes your face not only sticky but turns it red too, this thing is called a Cherry they are very good indeed.
I agree that cheese is very nice too, I always make room for cheese....
I have also had some Broccoli which was ok, but nothing that special, I always love sweetcorn which is so good it makes me smile.
I am a little concerned as I have heard Big Nose saying that I am going to have my cage and house cleaned out, I am not impressed and will make my displeasure shown..!
Must go now as I have a fresh bowl of yummies being brought in, Nom, Nom, Nom.
Your Dearest Friend
Poppy
Rads is offline   Reply With Quote