Thread: Mistress Poppy
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 06:58 PM  
Rads
The Hamographer

Default Re: Mistress Poppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ria P View Post
These photos are amazing! I don't know how you do it. Hamsters are as difficult to photograph as young kids as neither of them sit still for more than , and a second and you get the lighting right at the same time. Poppy is extremely photogenic. She's almost smiling at the camera. So cute!
Ria,
I guess it helps with me being a bit of a photographer, just wait till I get her with my proper camera gear, I have held off so far as I don't want to spook her with the main flash.

So tonight I got Madam out of her cage, she was calmly on my arm and so I began stroking her along her back, she stayed put with her little tail arched almost vertical she seemed mesmerised as I stroked her from her head to tail, I stopped after 10 mins and she seemed to come out of her trance and wanted down to free roam about the lounge, so she had a good half hour free roaming, and when she was put back in her cage she promptly attacked the bars at the door as she wanted back out..!
Rads is offline   Reply With Quote