Thread: Mistress Poppy
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 08:49 AM  
Rads
The Hamographer

Default Re: Mistress Poppy

My Dearest Henry,

it is so good to hear from you again, I wonder if we are neighbours as I live in Alaska too, though I do not have a coconut outhouse to shelter in, I shall have to discuss this arrangement with Big Paw, though I have been given a large tube to play in, what does he expect so I have ignored it until I am ready.
Big Paw is rather excellent I hate to admit this at bringing me delicious morsels of foods to try, I have had Kiche what ever that is but it was nice it had egg and something he calls pastry, it was very Nom-Nom. I have also had baby corn, who wants to eat babies? But I was assured that it wasn't a real baby so I tried that too and can heartily recommend it as well as a funny thing called a grape, it looks hard and roundish until you bite into it then there is juice which gets your whiskers wet, so even though this is an enjoyable food, be warned you will need a lot of washing and grooming afterwards.
I have ventured out of Alaska, a few times onto Big Paw's Paws and he has carried me around his nest and let me roam about what he calls a sofa it has many things to hide behind and is easy to climb, I even climbed on not so Big Paw (that's his female) and met one of their cubs who was nice and stroked me very gently.
Big Paw also took what he calls pictures and says he will show them to all who are interested.
I must go now as I can hear Big Paw coming back.

Hey Folks just a quick note though I expect Poppy has been on the Ham-Net again, she is doing well and is coming out more, though she does run about like a crazy mad thing, she also digs like a frantic thing in her sand box, I swear she is trying to get through to china though she does kick all her sand out all over the place...!
The Pics show Poppy out and about and the last one she is posing quite regally.

IMG_20190526_005007 (600x800).jpg

IMG_20190526_005059 (600x800).jpg

IMG_20190526_005206 (600x800).jpg

IMG_20190530_024454 (800x600).jpg
Rads is offline   Reply With Quote