View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 02:36 PM  
Ria P
House of Hamsters

Default Re: Calci-worms (or worms in general)

I can't fathom this Quote thingy because I'm hopeless with technology...

I think its amazing that Arthur is able to tell the days and time when his scrambled eggs are on the menu and even squeaks when Merlin (very aptly named) isn't on time. That's so cute!
Reminds me of my mother who didn't get a weekend lie in for years because her guinea pig started to squeak and whistle loudly every morning at 07.00 demanding his breakfast.

Henry loves a drop of plain porridge but proper cooked one not the fake microwave stuff. I put it in his egg cup and the other morning he staggered out of his house half asleep strictly following his nose with whiskers going like mad and almost ended up with his face in the porridge.

I've only had Henry since March, he's not a cuddly or sociable hamster but I can see big changes in his behaviour. He was a small, weedy and frightened pet shop hamster and he's still small for a Syrian but he is slowly starting to trust me. He run around on my bed again tonight and then had a grooming session and little snooze sitting close to me. Nice to see him so relaxed outside of his cage.

Here's a photo from tonight...I hope it works and shows up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Henry looking out.jpg (123.1 KB, 11 views)
Ria P is offline   Reply With Quote