Thread: Mistress Poppy
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 07:26 AM  
Rads
The Hamographer

Default Re: Mistress Poppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity7000 View Post
Newt and Nugget received Poppy's missive over the Hamnet and wish to reply.

Newt: "Jusht want to say hello.......munch munch ........can't stop as I have my mouth full all the time at the moment. Munch munch. Make sure you have at least 3 hoards as sometimes they take some away!"

Nugget: "I have lumps and a nice hammock - if you get lumps you get delicious baby food and a nice hammock. If you don't have lumps you can run faster though".
Good afternoon Messer's Newt and Nugget, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Master Newt you do seem to rather enjoy your food, personally I have only one hoard and that is in my cottage where I sleep and write on the Ham-net it is a wonderful thing this Ham-net so many Hams out there to talk to. Big Paw who looks after my needs is quite helpful and brings me nice things to eat or try at least, he says I give him " The Look" when something is not up to standard, or I don't like it, well you do have to keep your servants in their place don't you know.

Master Nugget, I am so sorry to hear that you have lumps, I have no inkling of what they may be as I am but a youngster and have very little experience so far, it is nice that you have a cosy hammock to relax in and have this baby food, I trust your Hooman carer waits on your every need as they should do, I like running in my wheel it is big and I can run for ages and not be disturbed as Big Paw has gone to what he calls work, and the other biped here looks in on me and makes cooing noises, what is that about? I can only assume the other one is a female and they are mates, who knows with these giant bipeds.

I must dash as I can hear Big Paw approaching and he makes unsavoury noises if he catches me on his lap top thingy.

TTFN
Mistress Poppy
Rads is offline   Reply With Quote