Thread: Mistress Poppy
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 02:36 PM  
Rads
The Hamographer

Default Re: Mistress Poppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ria P View Post
Good evening Mistress Poppy. How do you do? This is Master Henry here and I'm pleased to make your aquaintance. It is so refreshing to meet an intelligent, articulate, bilingual hamster lady on this site.
Aren't humans ignorant and thoughtless? Imagine referring to you as "Biscuit" coloured! Really. I do hope you got over the shock of being compaired to a Digestive. You have model looks my dear and this human is probably jealous and somewhat lacking himself. I have silver grey fur myself and I'm quite certain this human I have to live with chose me to colour coordinate her own silver grey fur of hair as they call it. Yesterday this human with the big nose stole my duvet and pillow and replaced it with a bridge! Why would I want to sleep under a bridge? I had no choice but to display some juvenile behaviour and throw a major tantrum. She returned my duvet, apologised and gave me a piece of cheese as a goodwill gesture. It was Edam and I like Emmenthal.
Have you noticed that humans have this obsession with cardboard? Lavatory paper rolls, cereal boxes, egg boxes, you name it and they collect it.
Anyway, must dash. I have just spotted a new snack that wasn't here earlier. Why did she put it on the ceiling I must ask myself. Now I have to get out of bed and climb three steps when it would have been so much easier to simply offer it to me on a dish. I suppose these humans mean well and try their best to serve us elite hamsters. Respectfully yours Henry
My Dear Henry,
I personally believe one should always reply to correspondence personally, you also appear to be an articulate Ham person, whom appears to be put upon by the Biped tasked to be your servant. I too have had some of this cheese you mention, though my biped Big Paw said it was cheddar, I found this to be acceptable but will instruct him to provide other varieties for me to sample, he has provided me with many new eatable items since I adopted him just a few days ago, I am rather taken with this stuff called chicken, nut not impressed with what he called lettuce he has given me many things to sample, carrot, cabbage, peas, sweetcorn, blueberries, cucumber, I tried some yoghurt her proffered to me on the end of a stick he called a spoon, I sniffed it but was not impressed.
I have yet to encounter this cardboard you mention, can you eat it? I have several bridges to climb on, a large cube thing with holes in it, a wooden tunnel thing also with holes in it, and a nice little wooden cottage to sleep and rest in, I suggest you discuss your future sleeping arrangements with you biped Hooman thing and instruct them in your wishes. If they do not behave then I suggest more tantrums until they understand. What is a duvet?
I trust we well correspond again,
Kindest regards,
Mistress Poppy.
Rads is offline   Reply With Quote