Thread: Mistress Poppy
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 02:22 PM  
Rads
The Hamographer

Default Re: Mistress Poppy

Ruth E, TL

Thank you for your kind comments, yes TL I am of a similar opinion that Poppy is going to be a diva, she is approx. 10 weeks old at my best guess.
So far she has had many new things to eat, she doesn't seem to like lettuce or strawberries, tonight she had a Master Harvey Roast Chicken dinner for the first time which appears to be acceptable to her.
She has also had a few forays onto my hands, she also climbed up my t-shirt and then across my shoulders and onto my back which made for an interesting 10 minutes trying to get hold of her, where she was transferred to the sofa for a short free roam, which turned out to be a manic 5 minutes of running about the sofa..!
Tonight she gave me a heart attack when she decided to go climbing up the cage, and then fell off landed on the roof of her house on her back and then bounced off onto the substrate level, Poppy shrugged it off and went straight into her wheel for another hamathon training session.
You may of heard of the film Dances with Wolves well if it where Poppy her American Indian name would be " Running with Poo" as it rattles around her wheel like maracas..!
Rads is offline   Reply With Quote