Thread: Mistress Poppy
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 10:52 AM  
Rads
The Hamographer

Default Re: Mistress Poppy

Coco, Ria P, Flowerfairy , Shannonmcn , Souffle, Serendipity, Beth&Lil

Thank you all for your kind comments about Poppy, she is turning out to be quite the character, also she doesn't half eat at this rate she will end up being a Hamstersaurus..!

I have sent the Giant Biped away and have control of his device, I have decided to call him Big Paw as the other night I ventured onto his paw for research only I am not going to let him know I am coming to trust him, he will only want to get even more friendly..!

I have heard tell of something called the Ham-net Big Paw says I must look at it he offered me a thing called an Eye-Pad who wants an Eye on a Pad? Why isn't there a Ham-Pad? I think I shall have to get one invented for all the Hams out there then the Ham net will be complete and we can take over the world and these Giant Big Paw Bipeds can become our Ham Slaves and serve us in all our needs and desires...!

Madam Coco I know not what you talk of this black box thingy that Big Paw will point at me, it sounds scary so far he has only had a flat thing in his other paw which he said was quite safe and would make me look beautiful for all the world to see, Make me look beautiful? I already am beautiful how dare he, I fear I will have to nibble his paw just to show who is charge here, and he will produce less of these derisory comments.

I like the thought that I am Mink in colour, but Biscuit? Biscuit? What is this Biscuit? It doesn't sound like a nice term to describe me, Big Paw has said that Biscuits are nice and are good to eat or Dunk in tea...… Aaaaargh please do not eat me or dunk me in tea what ever that is I don't like the sound of it, can you imagine me dunked in tea I would be all wet and bedraggled, pleeeeeeeeaaaassseeee no.

Poppy are you on my lap top again? I can tell it is you as you leave paw prints on the keys and why do you like licking the screen it makes a mess and I have to clean it again. I won't show you the Ham-net if you keep this up, oh and you have started to call me Big Paw, yes I understand the Giant Biped moniker, but us Giant Bipeds are called Humans.

Hoomans Big Paw? Is that what you are called? Well as far as I am concerned you are Big Paw, I'm not that bothered about your species. What was that yellow stuff you fed me the other night Big Paw?
Poppy, that was sweetcorn, you ate it all so I assume you like it, yes Big Paw I do you may fetch me some more, oh I wasn't keen on the green stuff though, oh the lettuce? If that is what you call it? I'm not keen the other things are fine that stuff you called Peas, cabbage, carrot, banana (which you woke me up for) blueberries, cucumber. So keep providing this nice yumminess for me and you will be on my good side Big Paw, well you would want me angry would you? You wouldn't like me when I'm angry...!
That's enough Poppy I have to go to work you can go back to your wheel as I'm putting the lap top away..... ( poppy thinks " That's what you think I will wait till later when it's quiet")
Rads is offline   Reply With Quote