View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 12:02 AM  
LilRussianRebel
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Desperately Need Help

I went hunting for boxes yesterday, had no luck until conveniently my order of new toys came from viovet! Both the new toys and the box are on display in her cage lol. Took all the tape off and the sticker and cut a hole in the side, put in under the shelf as close to the back corner as possible and so far I haven't heard her chewing anything! It's still early yet and I doubt she's never going to not chew again, but if it means even a few morning's of quiet than that's better than nothing!

I scooped as much extra carefresh I could from the corner and put the tissue she had ripped up previously in there and so far she's been quiet, she might actually be asleep for once lol!

Still going to look into buying some bedding in bulk to go with the carefresh, think a mix will work perfectly for me, also going to attempt to modify her cage one day soon hopefully to fix the top and make the front a door to make cleaning and access easier.

I'm also going to look into trying to encourage her to change her sleep pattern so that she comes out earlier hopefully between 10-11 so I can try the bathtub method as I feel that might be more effective than what I'm doing now.

Overall I'm happy with the way things are going for now but I'm still going to continue trying some of the things suggested, hopefully some new toys will keep her busy for a bit, they're mostly treat toys and some wood toys she can chew as well as her whimzees.

Thank you again so much for all the help and advice!!! I really am so greatful for it!
LilRussianRebel is offline   Reply With Quote