Thread: Newt's thread
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 04:57 PM  
Pebbles82
Hamster Antics

Default Re: Newt's thread

Funny video of Newt attacking a chew he found inside his coconut. He'd just been running all over the living room for half an hour and being cheeky (trying to sneak through a gap in the door to the kitchen which he achieved at one point and then sat there looking at me as if to say - ha ha - got you there. He doesn't seem to realise he is over 2 years old now! He's been very active with the lighter nights and warmer weather the last few days.

So put him on top of his cage while I opened the cage door and he found the Wellybix chew. Made me laugh because he was inside the coconut trying to get out with the chew in his mouth and it kept barring him as it wouldn't go through the door sideways. He managed to squeeze part of his head and the chew out and I had to give him a hand.

At that point decided to video him as he was destroying the chew so grabbed my phone - hence the video is a weird shape! Phone shaped.

So here he is decimating the chew and then pouched the whole thing. After he went back in his house, Nugget came out and gnawed his log loudly (competition?!)

Pebbles82 is offline   Reply With Quote