View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 05:27 AM  
Shannonmcn
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Shan-hams - Sipping on Jin and Goose

Jin and Goose, gin and juice? Does that work? I could try and work Pico in there but I don't know if a Pickled Onion is an acceptable ingredient in any cocktail.

I need a repository for vids and pics and the occasional Why Would You Do That???

So this is Pico/ Pickled Onion/Picometer being a very tiny unit of measurement.

She's a Very Good Girl who started out a mental little whizzball (hence this being the only decent picture of her) who climbed and monkeybarred constantly so all I could hear when I was in bed was a series of tiny soft thuds so I knew she was up. She got better at going back down then got bored of climbing when it wasn't an extreme sport anymore and now is mostly subterranean in her middle age. She snatches food that is snatchable and sits in your hand for seeds but mostly does her own little thing.

Next is Jin, she's still a mental little whizzball.

She mesh-chewed/fussy-madam'd her way out of the detolf and honestly she's still trying to climb out of her DIY right now, I can hear scrabbling. She is obsessed with jumping off my bed and trying to scale vertical walls. I have one duvet set left without holes and she's started stripping wallpaper now too. Only ham I have ever known who won't stop exploring for food, even the good stuff (apple-y bitz).

Lastly is the wee man, the old man, the shiny boy, Goose.

We are still getting to know eachother as he doesn't like the lights being on and has only just started to stay up when it's Jin's free roam time. He's tried it a little bit himself this week and has gotten on very well! He's not handable really but doesn't freak out too much at being scooped when necessary. He's still shy and a skinny little fella despite my best efforts but he is loving having a wheel for the first time in his life and so long as he's happy I'm happy

Quick vid showing the two chunky hams. Jin being a head melt, mostly

And another of just Goose

You can see the difference in him from last week even, this is the most active he's ever been since he got here and I'm giving the credit to a cage change with easier-to-burrow-in bedding and a little underground tuff-tube runway
Shannonmcn is offline   Reply With Quote