View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 09:49 AM  
Ria P
House of Hamsters

Default Re: What's in your hamster's nest?

Smokey and Newt make me laugh! What little characters they are. Smokey seems to be one tidy hamster and Newt takes hoarding to a whole new dimension.

I'm contemplating whether to upgrade Henry to a bigger cage or not which i could do, now that i've moved furniture around. He doesn't seem to be overly keen on open spaces or out of cage time and shows no signs of cage related stress. In fact, he appears to be fond of his 70cmx45cm P@H cage which i bought because i didn't know any better at the time. He's a small hamster and uses a 8in wheel and a medium flying saucer. I have no issues with spending money on Henry and would be more than happy to buy him a bigger cage and a big silent runner wheel but at the same time don't want to upset a hamster who sulks when i touch his nests. Would he like a bigger cage and bigger wheel or not, i just don't know the answer to that. I got a 28cm Trixie wheel for his playpen but he wouldn't run in it. I think it may have been faulty because it didn't sit right on the stand and seemed too heavy so i returned it.
Ria P is offline   Reply With Quote