View Single Post
Old 04-28-2019, 08:55 AM  
SKB_Hamsters
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: All About My Humbug

Further Updates and Photos

Humbug is still being such a sweet snuggly hamster – every evening if I’m late to getting him out he will be sitting waiting for me and gets so excited to see and hear me which I just love. He still is my hefty boy and his weight is remaining the same at 72g – so more hamster to cuddle.

So here for some more photos –
“Pilot Humbug at your service!” – I may have found a hamster airplane grass hide for Humbug at a local pet store – I had seen it online for a while and had been wanting to get one from him so when I saw it I was so happy. So now he has a train and a plane!

Humbug enjoying his nibble pot – like with my Syrians this pot has been a huge hit with him. He wasn’t interested in the beetroot inside the pot but loves nibbling on the pot. And also a photo of him tucking into some mealworms and shrimps!

Well someone wasn’t too pleased that I cleaned his wheel – it was getting really stinky so needed a wash. As soon as I put the wheel back in his cage he came out of his nest and began sniffing his wheel and looked quite dissatisfied with me – but I told him that he can make it stinky again!

Here is Buggy being super cute…

Owning Hamsters since Nov 2007
SKB_Hamsters is offline   Reply With Quote