Thread: hi!
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 01:33 PM  
liliwhite
Newborn Pup

Smile hi!

hi! my name is lily and i have used this site for so long although never actually made an account, so i decided i would finally do so

I previously had a hamster when i was 8/9 and treasured him, but since then he passed and i never thought to adopt another one. until my sister fell down the hamster wormhole on youtube and set her sights on adopting a robo for herself.

after she had done hours upon hours of research (not kidding, she really wanted a hamster and our parents will only let us get a pet if we do research and prove that we can take care of them properly), we went to Pets at Home (chain pet store in the UK) and there weren’t any up for adoption , so she just wanted a robo. but after researching she found that it’s often easier to just get a single robo but they wouldn’t let us so i got to have one too

i hadn’t done any research so i hopped right on to yt to find some channels and found a bunch of amazing ones and read so many posts on here so i felt pretty ready.

that was actually now about 21 months ago and since the robos ended up showing signs of fighting (there were no levels and two of everything and a large cage they just didn’t really get along unfortunately), they got split up and now my little muffin is quickly ageing so i think it may be his time now , but i thought that i should make an intro post anyways as i would like to get another hamster after i have fully grieved muffin after he passes.

Last edited by souffle; 04-24-2019 at 12:20 PM.
liliwhite is offline   Reply With Quote