View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 10:23 AM  
Ashy
Newborn Pup

Default Re: I think Hammy Bear is a cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ria P View Post
Yes, he's a Syrian hamster with a silver grey coat and I've had him for a month now. Got him from the pets at home shop.
Aw sounds adorable. 1 month doesn't sound that long so I think hes still getting used to you. Do you think theres something distracting him from getting to know you? maybe like since its spring the weather must be changing to new smells/sounds or maybe its noisy there like a city?

I wanted to make my hammy bear feel the most comfortable in her new home so she wouldn't get too distracted from bonding with me and I did stuff like muffling the sounds of traffic by covering my window with towels and I kept checking the temp bc we have unstable weather here in Canada lol also I was careful not to make too many noises like the sound of the tap water which I realize my hammy bear hates lol anyways, She had no reason to be hiding and she started to become a very curious hamm, it only took a week for her to be social maybe too curious, she keeps running under my hands when I'm doing something lol or maybe she just likes the attention
Ashy is offline   Reply With Quote