View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 10:13 AM  
Shannonmcn
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Rehab-ing a rescue

Thank you vectis! Looking forward to the masterpost I'm happy taking the whole two weeks to be safe. The plan is to move him into the detolf once I get a new cage sorted for Jin (in the pipeline) so that timing will suit anyway. And yes I am being very careful, my upstairs is my room with the girls, then Goose's room and bathroom so it makes a handy little circuit for a handscrub after going in to see him.

I wouldn't have said he did have difficulties Serendipity tbh, not until I'd seen the improvement. He was slow and careful but not to the point where it looked strange. Those tubes he was squeezing up were tight tho and the house he was in was so tiny I'm sure his spine is just much happier. If I ever get a ham that sits on my knee I won't know what to do with myself tbh, Kizzy would have sat for a minute for a wee face wash but that was a good 13 years ago now and it wasn't even a minute if I'm honest lol

I really don't want to do a vet visit tbh, they're always at least a little bit traumatic for everyone, but I did want to check that my judgement is okay. I'm very wait-and-see about my own health and I don't want that spilling over!
Shannonmcn is offline   Reply With Quote