Thread: Nugget's thread
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 02:33 AM  
Pebbles82
Hamster Antics

Default Re: Nugget's thread

Nosh nosh nosh. Two nice clean plates this morning. So yesterday's gourmet (as in tiny portions gourmet!) dinner was - beefy bits for starters, followed by grandpa's sunday lunch for mains and strawberry and banana baby food for dessert. All noshed and plate licked clean.

The Baytril was in the beef starter (last dose), the probiotic in the savoury baby food and the Metacam in the fruit baby food.

There may be a bit of a fuss tonight though as the Baytril has finished so no more beefy dog food, and the probiotic is on alternate nights at the moment (I forked out for the Benebac), so just the Metacam in baby food. So I may wean him off the dog food a bit slower and put a bit out anyway tonight!

Then tomorrow when he has the probiotic he can just have the two baby foods with probiotic and baby food.

The fruity strawberry and banana one is very popular - it's the only baby food our local store had - cow and gate in a pouch and the only fruit one I've seen that doesn't have lemon juice in (it has a bit of vitamin c in as a stabiliser/preservative), and it squirts out of the pouch easily but only lasts 24 hours in the fridge (so two doses).
Pebbles82 is offline   Reply With Quote