View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 09:15 AM  
Ashley Ash
Newborn Pup

Default Re: Urgent! Need your opinion for a wheel!

Aaa you are such a kind person! ❤️ Thank you so much for the great advices! But good news is one of my family member coincidentally went to the store today and checked that they have stocks available for the wheels which I have been using for months. It’s large enough for my dwarf hamsters and don’t worry I have checked their backs weren’t arching. They have used it for such a long time and it’s totally safe. No furs were trapped bc there aren’t any loose gaps. I wanted to get this wheel for another of my hammy bc I have been trying to get the same size of the wheel for quite a long time but they are out of stocks everywhere! But luckily I finally got it today! You can see the design here. But mine has a slightly shorter height. http://www.amazon.com/Be-Good-Exerci.../dp/B07353RYLD Although it’s not perfect as the ones you recommend me as it’s extremely pricey and hard to get those designs. My hamster has been using the one I linked you to since forever and I can guarantee they are safe. I’m not an irresponsible owner,trust me.

Last edited by Ashley Ash; 03-12-2019 at 09:21 AM.
Ashley Ash is offline   Reply With Quote