View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 10:00 PM  
Thin Lizzy
Hamster Warrior

Default Re: Meet Gorgeous Noah

Thank you dreamtree, cypher, Coco & Serendipity.

Those first pics of Noah was after he'd been in hiding after his setback, at the time of taking them, I apologised about a dozen times. When he sulks, he so lets me know and I end up feeling such guilt, I get a bit carried away with apology treats, as I feed him, he gets wider in the face making me giggle but, the best bit is when he has difficulty fitting through his tunnel into his house. He's a greedy boy but very smart. Each time I clean his house/bedding area, I sit at the side of his cage watching him build the tunnel and arrange his bedding. I so enjoy watching him, must make a Noah Boxset lol!
The second set of pics always make my heart melt, I love listening to him munching away, sometimes if I speak to him, he'll stop eating and glare at me.
Earlier this evening, I had planned on going on the forum but, gorgeous Noah had other ideas, standing on his cube and chewing the bars as if to say 'Let me out now mom, I need more attention'. When I opened the door he threw himself at me, clinging on to my sleeve and me telling him that I've got him. 20 minutes of stroking and me talking to him and yes a few treats. In return, his special whisker tickle kisses. Such bliss.