Thread: Nugget's thread
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2019, 09:51 AM  
Pebbles82
Hamster Antics

Default Re: Nugget's thread

Nugget has just turned 18 months old. He is starting to look a little older and his fur on his back has gone darker and brown. After a few failed attempts to get him out of the cage over the last couple of months, I got him out today and he had a good long time in the playpen and some taming. I can actually hold him now and he sits in my hand for a stroke on the back. Maybe he has got more mellow in his old age, but he still doesn't like being picked up and still won't walk onto a hand.

He doesn't seem so good at climbing now so have lowered his shelf in his cage and put a shallower ramp in. He was quite active in the playpen, running on his saucer and exploring everything, running through the large tube and trying to chew his way out of a corner.

He does seem to have a little lump of some kind underneath but couldnt tell properly and no idea what robo boy bits are like. Another lumpy bit turned out to be loose skin.

Anyway I will leave spot cleaning his house till another time so as not to put him off coming out again.

Here he is

Attachment 47881

Attachment 47882

Attachment 47883

Attachment 47884

Attachment 47885

Last edited by Pebbles82; 11-27-2022 at 06:44 PM.
Pebbles82 is offline   Reply With Quote