Thread: Meet Liberty!
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 10:08 PM  
Sasha04
Hamster Overlord

Default Re: Meet Liberty!

Thank you everyone for the kind replies!
I am incredibly sorry for not being active in the forum. Life has been busy and stressful. I felt like I would like to foucus on Libby and other personal things! Anyway, I am going to try hard to come back on HC! I have missed everyone and their hams!! Also, how has everyone been? How are the hams? Have you guys been having crazy weather?

Libby Update:
Libby has been a great king as always! I can’t belive we’re he started, a scared hamster afraid of every sound and movement now a spunky and sweet manham! I have given Libby a natural setup once again and I find he really has been enjoying it! On the down side, singer has been taking a hard hit on both of us. Libby has been coming up later and later it’s been weird not taking him out everyday and playing with him. I’m mostly taking him out every other night or so. As you can see from his pictures down below, Libby’s face (you can’t tell but also his back a little) has been turing white! I really didn’t expect this to happen since he is a hybrid but, it’s exiting! He really looks adorable with it! Oh, Lib has decided he LOVES the shrimp and all the other bugs (ewwww) I gave him ast time ! Overall, Lib has been doing great!

Hammy Valentines Day!
Happy late Valentine’s Day everyone! I hope you had lots of fun with your ham on that special day! Libby was spoiled with with favorite alligator Whimzee, salad and extra play time+some cuddles (which he didn’t enjoy haha)! Libby and I wishing tat you had a great Valentine’s Day!
8F78FF02-ABC0-452D-ACE4-11E9B1ADBE98.jpeg

A0EEFF53-036A-46CF-992A-7039FCBCEBF2.jpeg

BF06A55D-315D-4AB6-A6A7-46DA18592818.jpeg
“Will you be my Valentine?”