View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 12:14 AM  
pixs
Newborn Pup

Smile Re: New Hamster what breed ?not tame

Serendipity.

thank you for your reply, I am going today to get a plastic bin, I don't have a ikea since I live in south Africa. but I will try to get a same sized bin. The problem here is that there aren't many adequate hamster cages even in the online stores. he does quiet a bit of bedding now, he got a tunnel system going , its really cute. its from his hideaway to the water. he is really sweet, he comes out when I talk to him and sniffles for his treat, however if I try to pick him up or get him to come into a roll , he goes into his tunnels. I guess I will just try to be patient. he is mostly under all his bedding. So I have taken him out now, I don't want to force him, or should I try harder to get him out for play time?

We spent quiet a bit on the habitrail, so I think I will try to attached it to a extra large bin that is good enough size for him. the habitrail can just be an extra space. don't want to just waste it as it was expensive.

do you have a link to a tutorial on how to make the bin cage? I'm not sure how to begin.

this forum has been really great, learning a lot and everyone is so nice and helpful. thanks guys. I just wanna to do best for Pixi but I'm sure what exactly that is.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture1.jpg (427.8 KB, 14 views)
pixs is offline   Reply With Quote