View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 12:07 AM  
cypher
Dwarf whisperer

Default Re: Silent Runner wide?

The wheel comes with the normal track & the sandy track is sold as an extra, not something you want btw.
The regular 12" is out of stock there too, they only have the wide one which would be ok although takes up more room in the cage which could be a pain, I noticed you looking at a couple of US sites which may or may not ship to the UK, if they do it will be expensive & you may have to pay tax & custom duties on top of that so really not worth it unless you're desperate! If you want to buy from the US it would make sense to go to exotic nutrition who make the wheels.
If you have a wheel that works even if it's not ideal I would just be patient for a bit longer & wait for the 12" to come back into stock in the UK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity7000 View Post
I remembered that Rodipet were selling the Silent Runner as well - but seems they have stopped selling it now too!
I can't remember what the problem was with the Silent runner that Rodipet & people on the German forum seemed to have, nothing thatI've come across in the UK but apparently there was something they weren't happy with which is why Rodipet stopped selling it.
❤️
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote