View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 01:49 PM  
Mweekie
Senior Hamster

Default Re: Went in for a Vet appointment...Meet Cocoa!

Well Cocoa's vet appointment went really well...and all I came out from the shop was a few little treats for Cocoa - like a new water bottle and food bowl (I managed to break hers this morning lol). I was also thinking about getting both her and Bonnie a sand bath each, but was wondering if the normal Chinchilla sand is still a good thing to get?

Cocoa did get a bit panicked by the whole vet appointment, mainly because I haven't managed to handle her yet and tried to pick her up with some gloves, but in the end the vet managed to coax her into a clear plastic box (same as what happened with Bonnie) and checked her over that way. She's now back home and has completely barricaded herself inside her cardboard box house lol.

Not going to disturb her much over the next few days, just so I can build up a bit more trust with her.

She did take a couple of peas from my hands yesterday and a pumpkin seed when she got home tonight.

Mweekie xx

Currently being owned by: Casper (Syrian Hamster) Winnie (cat), Inca (corn snake), Leo (Leopard Gecko), Truffle and Speedy (tarantulas)
Mweekie is offline   Reply With Quote