View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 04:10 PM  
Pebbles82
Hamster Antics

Default Re: Silent Runners sold out noooo!

The glow in the dark one is new. There is an ebay seller (where I got mine when the sugar glider shop were out of stuck). Called Barum Bazaar. They are also a sugarglider shop. They did charge more but the cost worked out exactly the same as it included postage. Whereas the sugarglider shop add postage to the cost advertised.

I wouldn't get the Wobust wheel. I had it before the Silent Runner - it is really huge. I also wasn't happy with the stand for safety reasons - unless you can hang the wheel upside down in a cage eg where the stand is away from floor level. The gap between the wheel and stand is bigger on the wobust wheel than the other wodent wheels. Our hamster got his leg stuck. Which made him try to run away and the more he tried to run the more stuck he got. Luckily I saw and freed him and he wasn't injured.

Do you need the wheel urgently? If not I'm sure the sugarglider shop will have stock again soon. Just looked on ebay and it's Barum Bazaar that are selling the glow in the dark one. Looks like that's the only version they are selling at the moment, but you could maybe message them and ask if they still have the standard one.

The Silent Runner was a massive improvement over the Wobust wheel - it spins a lot better and has a really safe, sturdy stand.
Pebbles82 is offline   Reply With Quote