View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 04:11 AM  
Mweekie
Senior Hamster

Default Re: Went in for a Vet appointment...Meet Cocoa!

Thanks all of you for welcoming Cocoa.

Cocoa has her (free) vet visit tomorrow afternoon.

She seems to have settled in well. I managed to give her a tiny stroke on Saturday, but she has shied away a little bit since then. I know she has only been home 4 days, so I am definitely not rushing things. She took to her new big wooden wheel almost as soon as she got in the tank and has been using it ever since.

I tried her on half a grape yesterday, but I don't think she was that keen on it. I know she likes carrot as she completely finished the one she had on Thursday. I am gradually going to try different fresh fruit/veg and I have successfully managed to transfer her over to Harry Hamster - plus she had a couple of mealworms on Friday. They went down really well. She squeezed her eyes shut whilst eating those lol.

She's currently sleeping in a Felix cat food box at the moment. Going to get her a new house tomorrow (if I can).

It's so nice to hear the patter of tiny paws, rustles and movement back in that tank again

Mweekie xx

Currently being owned by: Casper (Syrian Hamster) Winnie (cat), Inca (corn snake), Leo (Leopard Gecko), Truffle and Speedy (tarantulas)
Mweekie is offline   Reply With Quote