View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 03:19 AM  
SKB_Hamsters
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: All About My Humbug

Thank you Coco61 and cypher, he makes the perfect sweet treat at teatime. Like Liquorice the way Humbug looks at me with his mesmerising eyes I just cant help myself spoil them both - they know exactly what they are doing plus know I cant say no to them.

Humbug's First Taste of His Rodipet Food

Well my rodipet order arrived late yesterday evening at 7pm, which was later than I was expecting it to come however as soon as it arrived and I opened the box making sure everything was good in the box I went straight to my bedroom to give both Humbug and Liquorice their rodipet food to try. Humbug was awake initially however disappeared off back to one of his nest when I went to place his mix in his cage for him to try. A little later on I began to hear some rustling and his nose emerging from his fitch that I called his name - his nose was twitching as he was intently sniffing his way to his new food. Once he discovered his new food he began to tuck straight in - so I think he approve of his which is great as he will be switched completely over to this new mix. I do really like his new mix as it contains no processed pellets plus it smells wonderful - it so nice to have a mix tailored to especially for hybrids too.

So here Humbug tucking into his rodipet food...

plus a bonus photo of him enjoying a dried shrimp ...

Owning Hamsters since Nov 2007
SKB_Hamsters is offline   Reply With Quote