Thread: Míriel
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 12:52 AM  
cypher
Dwarf whisperer

Default Re: Míriel

Thank you dreamtree & Lizzy, sorry for not saying so earlier!

Little Míri hasn't made an appearance for a while, we've been having a few ups & downs, after being totally confident & happy for some time she suddenly got spooked, I think it was me walking past the cage unexpectedly when she was out during the day (can't think of anything else unless I have a ghost coming out & scaring her in the night!) she took a little while but did get her confidence back again only for it to happen a second time & she really wasn't getting back to where she had been previously so I moved her cage, she was in the middle of the room up against the wall & I've had three hams live happily in that spot but I thought she might be happier somewhere a bit less exposed & moved her into a little alcove at the end of the room where Zen used to live, after a couple of weeks she was getting settled back down again when some building work started, it has been horrendously noisy at times & she went back to being all nervous again poor little girl.
The last few days she's been much more confident & yesterday was pretty much back to her happy cheeky self, fingers crossed it stays that way!
So I took the opportunity go grab a quick photo, here she is showing she enjoys her muffin just as much as Zylvan does Sat in one of her favourite spots, you should always sit on top of a snoozecube not inside!

mirimuffin.jpg
❤️
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote