View Single Post
Old 02-02-2019, 01:14 PM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: All About My Humbug

Yippee, I'm so thrilled for you that you now have the adorable Humbug to love and cherish, SKB! Wow, having your first male hammy is exciting, too! I can totally understand having my heart melted by such a sweet, cutie pie like Humbug. He has already stolen my heart, too, and I'm in total love with him. I'm so sorry that he had to have his paw amputated, but I am so relieved that it is healing very nicely and doesn't seem to make hamstering around difficult for him. He is quite the brave, little trooper, lol. I totally love his cute name and all of his wonderful nicknames. I also love all of his great pics, especially the last one in his introduction post and the first pic, second Christmas pudding pic, and the second to the last pic in your second post. Wow, it is so amazing how his coat color changed so dramatically! He is lovely and handsome no matter what coat color he is sporting at the time. He is so endearing and precious; I am so happy for the both of you. Humbug chose well when he got you for his loving, devoted Mum. I know he will totally thrive with your exceptional care. I look forward to keeping up with all of his wonderful updates and seeing him in all of his great pics.

Humbug, you have a terrific Mum!!! You are so lucky. Please give her tons of cuddles and continue to make her smile every day because she deserves to always be happy. Welcome to HC family; you are AWESOME!!!!

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 02-02-2019 at 01:22 PM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote