View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 08:44 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Farewell, my Queen Martina

I am in total shock and utterly heartbroken that the magnificent, adventurous, and charismatic Marti had passed to the bridge. The world is a much sadder place right now, and the Rainbow bridge had gained yet another very special, heart-ham with the passing of your cherished beauty. I'm so extremely sorry for your loss, Burakki. My heart is overwhelmed with sadness for what you are going through right now. I can't stop crying right now and I'm at a total loss for words. I have always felt a special closeness to Marti, and I always thoroughly enjoyed catching up on her latest adventures and seeing her shine in all of her lovely pictures. Thank you for sharing her very special life with all of us on HC; to know her was to love her, and I certainly do. She was truly blessed to have such an amazing, loving, and devoted mum like you; she was loved and cherished and knew it every day. Your bond was exceptional and always touched my heart. I haven't been on HC much lately due to all that has been going on in my life lately, but I am so heartbroken that so many very special hams have passed since I was away. I believe in my heart that all of our beloved hams and other animals who have sadly passed to the bridge will be playing with one another so happily right now. I'm sure they will be the greatest of friends. It gives me comfort knowing that they are all together now and creating so much silliness there. I know Queen Martina will be visiting you in your dreams just as Eros visited me in mine. Marti's memorial thread is truly touching and her collage of photos capture so many of the great times had by both of you. Her final resting place sounds absolutely perfect and truly special, befitting your most precious Queen Marti. Tons and tons of HUGE hugs to you. You are in my thoughts; we are all here for you.

Queen Marti, you were a truly exceptional ham and have touched so many hearts along the way. You will live on in our hearts always and never be forgotten. Please send a loving message from the bridge to your amazing Mum who loves and misses you so. Have fun with Prince Lemon, Eros, Snickers, and all of the dearly departed loved ones at the bridge. You are in great company and I'm sure you will all be happy. Cuddles and kisses to you all.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote