View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 06:09 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Hamster of the Month - January 2019 POLL NOW ADDED

I am so sorry that I didn't respond here sooner, but I have been extremely busy taking care of my Mum and helping her with her physical therapy and cardiac therapy. Also, my IBM computer unexpectedly crashed. Therefore, I had to purchase an iMac and am currently trying to adjust myself to using it, lol.

Thank you so much for the very sweet congratulatory posts, Souffle, Serendipity, Thin Lizzy, Coco, Mangoandmimi, SKB, and BP. Thank you also for those who voted for my darling Eros. I am truly touched beyond words. Remembering her in such a special way is truly special. I miss my fluffy Baby Bee so much and appreciate that she touched your hearts, too.

As always, all of the other entries were so lovely and adorable. I loved them all. I also absolutely love all of the entries for February's HOM. Everyone did such a wonderful job with our theme. Love truly was in the air, and they all truly touched my heart.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote