Thread: Get or Avoid?
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 12:51 PM  
SandyT
Hamster Pup

Default Re: Get or Avoid?

Thank you Cypher.
To be honest, I would be devastated if I got her home and something happened to her. On a practical note, if she got Wet Tail, would I have to throw away all wooden things, even if they'd been Plastikoted or just toys and wooden bridges? That might sound callous/heartless and I really don't mean it that way.
I've been waiting to get my own special hammy for the past 6 months and for one reason or another it hasn't happened.
I'm not too concerned about her little nose as she could have just rubbed it on something but obviously Wet Tail is a biggy.
I'm not too sure how long she has been separated from the others. The batch came into store a week before Christmas and apparently 3 different stores were effected.
This girl, she looked fine, nose aside. Her bum and surrounding area were clean and dry, her fur in general looked in nice condition, not greasy or matted or anything.
I would have another good look at her. Her teeth may have been slightly more white than yellow, which I know isn't the best but I'm not sure if that's to do with being young still.
She was just woken up for me to see her, but her ears were fairly flat. I don't know if this means she isn't well.

Last edited by SandyT; 01-15-2019 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Something to add
SandyT is offline   Reply With Quote