View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 08:51 AM  
SKB_Hamsters
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: All About My Liquorice

Thank you dreamtree1234, cypher and Thin Lizzy, hope you had a good Christmas and new years.

Liquorice’s First Christmas

Liquorice (and Treacle) were throughly spoilt for Christmas bought them both lots and presents - it was so wonderful seeing their excitements at their new things and treat. They even got their very own Christmas dinners - Turkey, carrot and a piece of Brussels sprout.

Liquorice wasn’t overly thrilled with being called to come out so early in the day - but I was excited to see her reaction plus wanted to give her some of her presents to keep her occupied whilst I went out to celebrate Christmas with my family.

I think she was surprised to see what a “good girl” she had been - as Santa Paws brought her loads of presents - I love spoiling them!

I decided to decorate and customise both my girls with their own personalised stocking - here’s Liquorice (I posted a picture of Treacle’s in her memorial)...

I have been wanting to order from rodipet for a while now but haven’t - although when I saw their winter tunnel sets the temptation was too great so both received one each. As well Liquorice got some Strawberry and Banana bonbons and a grass nest. I did get Treacle some dried broccoli and some “Silberhirse in der Rispe”.

Here are some more photo of Liquorice investigating her presents after I put them in her cage:

Liquorice confidence and our bond has strengthened further since my last update. Every evening she begs for cuddles and to be handled - will climb straight into my hand. Word can’t express how much she means to me - she been such great support the last few days and we been having lots of cuddles - the other day when I offered her my hand she jumped into it.

Here is my sweetheart demanding attentions - how can this adorable tortie tummy not put a smile on your face!...

Owning Hamsters since Nov 2007
SKB_Hamsters is offline   Reply With Quote