View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 06:28 AM  
LoriCoil
Newborn Pup

Talking My New Friend Lori!

Hi everybody! My friend, Lori, and I are new to this community. In fact, Lori is pretty new to me. She is a fancy black bear Syrian with a cute white tie and wiggly whiskers. I've had her for about 3 weeks. She enjoys running, staring off into space, and building strange nests. Lori is also pretty chill and is okay with being held.
The taming process went a lot quicker than I expected. I had a brief encounter with another hamster, FJ, whom I'm now almost positive was possessed. (She didn't shy away from human hands; She approached and attacked them.) Luckily, Lori is much more angelic. She was timid at first but eventually explored outside of her cage and into her playpen. Within the same week, Lori was comfortable scurrying across my lap. One night, she let me brush her with her toothbrush for about five calm minutes. We were quickly bonding, and both of us were excited about it.
The next week, I introduced Lori to her ball. My friend took to it very quickly and confidently ran all around my house (minus stairs of course). Lori really enjoys sprinting around, much to the dismay of my cat and dog. They're often startled when a blur of black, white, and plastic shoots past them. Nonetheless, they haven't done anything to harm her yet, so I think all of my friends are going to get along.
Sorry I didn't introduce us sooner. I was caught up in the excitement.
LoriCoil is offline   Reply With Quote