View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 05:24 AM  
Pebbles82
Hamster Antics

Default Re: Always Loved and In My Heart, Eros007 - Baby Bee!

Dear Dreamtree - I am so very sorry to be so late posting on here and have only just seen it. It is such a hard time for you - and we miss our little ham friends so terribly when they are gone and keep forgetting they are not there.

I was very moved by yours and Eros final moments together - and I completely understand. I read a thing once - that said that when you are very close in love, your hearts are attached by an invisible string. And when the loved one is gone and that string is broken - the end that is attached to you is waving around feeling lost - which is why it feels like losing part of you. But that in time the string stops waving around feeling lost and goes permanently into your heart. Because they are always in your heart even if no longer physically with us.

I am so sorry for your loss. But that you and Eros had that time to be close before she left is so very special and her passing seemed peaceful and at home. I had a similar closeness with Charlie before he went but it went on for a long time and he didn't pass peacefully at home. I think it is a blessing your little girl passed peacefully in her home.

But still such a painful loss. Her burial is wonderful and special. You don't have to reply if you don't want to - I know things are still very raw and it is hard to be normal or put things into words.

I am so pleased your darling little piggies had such a beautiful and special moment with Santa and I am sure it was a special tribute to Eros also. I personally shall miss Eros very much as well. She was a darling on the forum.

Play well over the Rainbow Bridge Eros and say hello to all our other missed ham friends. Xxxx
Pebbles82 is offline   Reply With Quote