View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 05:16 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Arwen the Mischievous Piggy Princess & Hinata Her Royal Sidekick

After their visit with Santa Claus yesterday, Arwen was determined to dress up like Santa since she loves him and thinks he is one very playful and jolly two-legged.

Of course, Hinata much preferred being one of Santa's most loyal and veggie-eating reindeers, lol. "Wait just a second, Mum. . . where are the veggies? Don't tell me that those sparkly brown T-H-I-N-G-I-E-S (a.k.a antlers) are veggies because I know they really are not?"

"Yippee, sweet and crunchy C-A-R-R-O-T-S!" Hinata Arwen

"Do you want this one, Mum? I don't mind sharing, but please overlook the few nibbles here and there."

"No more veggies for me, Mum; I think I most definitely had my share and impressed both Santa Claus and Santa Paws. Even the Elf on the Shelf is impressed with me now. Wheek, WHEEK!!!"

"More veggies now PLEASE, Mum! Look into my dark, chocolate eyes and melt. Wheek, WHEEK!!!! Yep, I knew that would certainly do the trick. Yum, YUMMmmmm. . . No one can resist this adorable face."

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 12-09-2018 at 05:48 AM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote