Thread: Míriel
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 04:58 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Míriel

Aww, Miriel sure is a real cutie, charmer, and polite darling! I am so glad that watching her silly and playful antics brought you some comfort and smiles; she definitely knows how to brighten the day for all of us, too. I had to giggle as she is so extremely tiny in her over-sized Santa hat. Although I'm sure Santa Paws will bring her a mini-hat just her size for Christmas since she is such a good, sweet ham for cheering up her loving mum, I do have to say I am thoroughly enjoying her playing with her large hat, too. I'm sure she will definitely enjoy a bundle of EXTRA seeds to occupy her and stuff her hat while she patiently waits. After all, who needs a stocking to stuff those scrumptious goodies with when you have a large Santa hat that will do the trick just perfectly, lol. As always, these are incredibly awesome pics of your tiny one - LOVE it!!!!

Btw, Arwen and Hinata just began wheeking really loudly and wanted to let Miriel know that they are planning to see Santa Claus today for the very first time since it is also their first Christmas ever. They said they will be sure to let Santa Claus know that their dear friend Miriel needs a customized, extra-teeny hat for Christmas just in case Santa Paws is busy stuffing his own cheek pouches at the time and her hat is a bit delayed as a result. They will be sure to request one for their ham-pal Zylvan, too.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote