View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 05:50 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: All About My Liquorice

Aww, she is so, SO cute and I totally love her silly, crazy side of her personality! She makes me giggle and fall even more in love with her (if that could even be possible as I love her tons already). I am so thrilled for the two of you that she is now even more tame and enjoying her playtime with you so thoroughly. Her running up your arm, demanding to get cuddles, and having her outside-of-the-cage sessions with you when she thinks it is time just makes me giggle. She is quite the stunt ham inside of her cage, too. I'm sure she keeps you on your toes and you couldn't be happier. I love all of her gorgeous, charming pics; her coloring is getting even more vibrant and impressive each time I see her. Please give your two amazing ham-gals tons and tons of cuddles for me and let them know I'm one of their many fans. Btw, awesome Christmas cage theme for Liquorice, too; I look forward to seeing all of the new chew toys you purchase for her, too. I'm sure she will have the greatest time ever playing and nibbling on them, lol.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote