Thread: Chocho the robo
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 05:02 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Chocho the robo

I'm so sorry that it has been so freezing in your house lately and you had to extra insulate her cage. I'm also sorry that her cage's glass was bent and you had move do an emergency move for her; luckily you caught it in time and all is well. I totally love all of her most recent, gorgeous pics, especially the second one in your second to the last post. She truly is one of the most beautiful and captivating, fluffy snowball ever. I love that innocent "baby face" of her. Congrats again on winning HOM; it made me so pleased to see her precious face on the front page today! Hehee, I also love her very last photo; BP is exactly right in saying she looks like a beanbag leaning over the veggie dish, lol. I'm sure Santa Paws will be very pleased indeed that she gobbled up all of her fresh veggies. She is such a good, little hamgirly, and she certainly is as cute and charming as can be. You always capture such amazing photos of your little, fur princess. I love all of them, and I really, REALLY love her too.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 12-04-2018 at 05:13 AM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote