View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 05:48 AM  
Burakki
Adult Hamster

Default Re: Always Loved and In My Heart, Eros007 - Baby Bee!

Oh no! Not Eros.... Dreamtree, I’m so SO sorry. My heart broke when I saw this thread. I know I haven’t posted a in while, but I tried to stay updated on my best ham pal here, and I just can’t believe she’s not here anymore. I know how hard it is for you right now. I don’t think I ever met a person who cared about their ham as much as you. Eros was SO, SO loved, and so incredibly lucky to have you as her caretaker. I have no doubt that she loved you with all her heart, and this love was what called you to her in the middle of the night. Probably her spirit was still there and she wanted to see you one last time. I truly believe that one day we will all meet our beloved somewhere over the rainbow, and I’m sure, Eros will often visit your dreams.

Play free over the bridge, gorgeous Eros. Know that your friend Marti misses you greatly, and hopes that you’ll visit her dreams too. Say hello to our sweet Prince Lemon up there and know that you will never be forgotten...

Mommy to Noir the antique book loving chinchilla
R.I.P. Prince Lemon - my fluffy baby. I’ll never forget you. 23.09.2017 - 17.05.2018
R.I.P. Martina - my golden Queen. You were amazing. 14.02.2017 - 24.01.2019
Burakki is offline   Reply With Quote