View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 05:17 AM  
SKB_Hamsters
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: Always Loved and In My Heart, Eros007 - Baby Bee!

I am so very sorry Dreamtree to hear about your loss of your beloved Eros. Eros was a special little girl for finding her way into a incredibly loving home with you were you both could share so many wonderful adventures together. I am so gratefully that you decided to share Eros with us all on HC - she really captivated me with her beauty, personality and all those gorgeous funny photos of your stunning girl - that I was all so excited to see a new post on her thread. I am pleased that you got to spend lots of time with Eros before she left for the bridge and there to comfort her as she was getting her angel wings - plus tell your special girl how much she meant to you.

I read your post soon after you posted it but I found it so difficult to type a reply as my emotions took over, as Eros personality and character reminded me so much of my Pumpkin - so found it so difficult. I am in a flood of tears just typing this reply - but reassured that Eros and Pumpkin will get to met each other at the bridge and have lots of fun filled adventures together after stuffing their faces full of mealworms.

Rest in Peace Eros, plus enjoy your top secret missions at the rainbow bridge!

Owning Hamsters since Nov 2007
SKB_Hamsters is offline   Reply With Quote