View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 07:31 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Always Loved and In My Heart, Eros007 - Baby Bee!

Thank you, Souffle, Cypher, Jesika, RJS, Josie, Mangoandmimi, JennySTL, Flowerfairy, Coco, Thin Lizzy, Pinkpixie, Ruth Edwards, and Sasha. I am so sorry that it has taken me a few days to respond to all of your touching and sweet posts. They do really mean the world to me, and I thank you so very much for your kind and comforting words, big hugs, and friendship. Having the compassion and love of my dear family and lots of wonderful friends like all of you on HC who truly understand what I am going through is truly helping me. I am totally devastated and still extremely shocked that Eros has gone to the bridge, but I'm taking it one day at a time. I find myself keep glancing into her cage expecting to see her adorable face filled with anticipation to come out and play with me. I was getting ready to sit down for my breakfast and was beginning to cut a piece of my cheesy bread and veggie meal for her yesterday morning and then I burst into tears when there was no eager Eros sitting patiently and ready to have her share. When I unlatched her cage cover screen last night to take her out for her extra playtime and cuddle session, my heart sank after seeing that her nest was untouched and realizing again that I would never be able to give my little sweetheart another cuddling or ever receive a bunch of her ticklish, whisker kisses on my cheeks. I know that I have to clean out her cage and store away her precious toys for another future ham, but my heart cannot seem to find the emotional strength to do it right now. Currently, the rain is pouring down outside just like my tears are constantly flowing so I will just have to try my best to do it in the next few days or if I see a lovely rainbow outside. I miss my darling heart-ham so much that words can’t truly seem to express how I am feeling inside and I know it will take time to heal my broken heart. I am so utterly grateful that I was blessed enough to have her in my life for as long as I did and we created so many precious and treasured memories together that will live on in my heart and mind forever. I just wish with all of my heart that hams were able to have a much longer lifespan so they do not have to leave all of their loved ones much too soon, but I know that they always make a point to pack so much love, adventure, and happiness into the short lives they live. These little ones are truly inspirational and wonderful cutie pies because they always make the most of each and every day and night. They are so tiny, but they have the hugest of hearts and have a larger than life personality to go with it. “I can’t do it” is just not in a hammy’s vocabulary.

I am comforted knowing that she did not suffer and passed peacefully and quickly, feeling all the love. It is such a lovely thought that she will never be lonely and will always be surrounded by those who love her dearly. I have a huge smile on my face thinking of the image of her being welcomed and greeted at the Rainbow Bridge by her piggy sister Snickers, all of my and my family’s beloved past hams, so many wonderful ham friends from HC, and most of the treasured ham gang pals from the Electric Ham-Orchestra except for Artie, Ghost, Tinwe, and Newt (who I’m sure are playing their musical instruments from their Earthly palaces). I know that she will have a wonderful time frolicking and playing, creating so many precious memories, getting into mischief, stuffing her cheek pouches with plenty of scrumptious goodies, and probably spying on all of us here with all of them there, lol. They will all be surrounded with infinite amounts of love, whisker kisses and, of course, the glorious sounds of lovely music created by the magnificent and beloved conductor Sir Mocho Rattle and orchestra leader Master Harvey, and the members of E.H.O. She will be in great company by so many beloved, little fluffs until we are all reunited once again.

Thank you once again for all of your comforting messages and love. Dreamtree xxx

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 12-02-2018 at 08:14 AM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote