View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 10:39 PM  
Sasha04
Hamster Overlord

Default Re: Always Loved and In My Heart, Eros007 - Baby Bee!

I can’t even begin.
I really never get this tearied eyed. Dreamtree. I can’t even. Life is hard on us some times, to hard. I remember me losing my past ham, Comet. I walked in the room to find him in his foverever sleep. My heart skipped a beat and I felt the air run out of me. This wasn’t happening. I can only imageine how you feel about Eros. You two had one of the strongest bonds I have ever seen a person and a hamster have. It was truly amazing seeing Eros with her sweet and charming personality in lovely photos. I doubt I will ever forget this presious ham. She was, I can’t even put it into words. Something else. She was so beautiful. I giggled so hard seeing her photos. She lived a lovley life with you. Sending the biggest hugs in the words and kisses from Mr. Libby. xxx

Eros,
I will never forget your beautiful face. You were such a beautiful and well, presious little hamster. My first time I was on the fourm, I was greeted by this beautiful two-colored eyed hamster. She was the prettiest hamster I had ever seen. And, that was you. Eros. Your mum took gorgeous photos of you and your sweet personality shined. You dating your peanuts made my day and I will never forget you and the McDonald fries. I will miss you and so will Libby. xoxo