View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 01:21 PM  
Coco61
GrannyHam

Default Re: Always Loved and In My Heart, Eros007 - Baby Bee!

Heartbreaking news dreamtree. It has had me in tears along with your moving tribute and photos of your beautiful and special girl. Eros must have felt that she was slipping away from you and wanted to spend as much time as possible with you. That alone shows how extraordinary she was with her connection to you. A huge heart in a tiny ham. Her passing was gentle and dignified in her own home. It is the best way. Be comforted by that.
Her personality shone through in the wonderful photos you posted. Her whole life is here in her thread and a remarkable life it was too. She endeared herself to HC and you too with your warmth and generous attitude to others.
I believe I am right in saying that Eros was the last member of the Electric Hammy Orchestra to cross the rainbow bridge. I am sure Snickers felt her coming and gathered them together again to welcome her over. Master Harvey as leader and Sir Mocho as conductor would have played her into their loving company. She will have many friends there as you have here in your loss. She has already sent you a sign of comfort. We that are left behind understand how that feels and I join others in sending you many hugs of comfort.
Look back across the bridge to comfort your Mum, Eros, for you will be greatly missed but never forgotten.
Coco61 is offline   Reply With Quote