View Single Post
Old 11-23-2018, 07:16 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Tinwë the brave!

I'm so sorry that Tinwe has become extra frail the past few weeks and doesn't seem as enthusiastic about eating all of his foods; hopefully, the scrumptious cheese treats will help encourage him to enjoy eating again so he will be able to keep up some strength. I'm also sorry that his eye is still giving him some problems and he has to continue on his eye drops. My heart is breaking for you, Cypher; I definitely know how worrisome having your precious, little darling's health declining must be for you. I'm glad that he still is managing to munch on a few of his favorite treats and is as cuddly and thoughtful as ever. It really touched my heart that he left his pepper skins by the door for you and he slept so sweetly in your hand as you cleaned out his house. Tinwe is such a special heart-ham, always incredibly loving, gentle, and treasured. I hope he will be with you for quite some time and he will not be in any discomfort or pain. Huge hugs to you and plenty of loving, stay strong cuddles to Tinwe. He is dear to my heart, and I have a special fondness for him.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote