View Single Post
Old 11-23-2018, 01:31 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Arwen the Mischievous Piggy Princess & Hinata Her Royal Sidekick

Thanks so much for you lovely and very sweet posts, Sasha, Mangoandmimi, and Thin Lizzy! My two, precious piggies and I really appreciate your kindness.

Arwen, Hinata, Eros, and I hoped you, your family, and your darling pets had a very happy, fun, and treat-filled day. We hope that you had plenty of wonderful blessing in your life that made you extra thankful this year, too. If you and your loved ones live outside of the U.S. and did not celebrate Thanksgiving, we hope that your day was extra special and happy, too.

Of course as many of you know, this Thursday marked Arwen and Hinata's very first Thanksgiving Day, and they were excitedly popcorning and wheeking so loudly with excitement. They surely made my Mum and I giggle and grin from ear to ear. They even were willing to adorn themselves with homemade costumes like their fluff sister Eros to celebrate Gobble, GOBBLE. . . Day in style. As you can see, Arwen dressed as an extra hyper pilgrim whereas Hinata dressed to please as a silly, gobbling turkey. They celebrated with lots of fresh Timothy hay, an extra large portion of some of their favorite veggies (yes, Arwen is now eating her share, too), cuddles, kisses, and lots of extra playtime sessions.

Here are a few of my Mum's and my favorite pics from this special photoshoot.

Pilgrim Arwen

Turkey Hinata

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.

Last edited by dreamtree1234; 11-23-2018 at 01:48 AM.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote