View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 05:55 AM  
dreamtree1234
The Cuddler of Cuteness

Default Re: Goodbye my Mishka

I'm so sorry for being so late at posting my condolences; I haven't been on HC much lately due to personal reasons. Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss of beloved Mishka. She truly was a very special, heart-ham, and I know she will be very missed and truly cherished always. She had such a wonderful life with you filled with so much love and pampering, and no ham could have asked for more. I am certain that you have so many precious memories of the time that you shared and she will live on in your heart forever. She was a true sweetheart and was truly lovely. The loving bond that the two of you shared was so evident, and I had a lump in my throat and teary eyes reading about her touching, final day. I know that it must have given her so much comfort knowing that she was with you and surrounded by all of your love during her final moments. My heart goes out to you and I'm sending you HUGE hugs. I'm glad that your hammies are helping you through this difficult and emotional time. Please know that we are all here for you as well.

RIP, lovely Mishka. You were an exceptional ham and will be greatly missed. Have fun at the bridge.

"...she fell into a deep sleep, and dreamed the dreams of the dreamtree." ~Stephen Cosgrove
Mum to Duchess. Fur Angels Eros007, Arwen, Hinata & Snickers 4Ever.
dreamtree1234 is offline   Reply With Quote