View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 10:18 PM  
Thin Lizzy
Hamster Warrior

Default Re: Meet Gorgeous Noah

Many Thanks Cypher, SKB, Blueray, Jenny BP, mzwiwy, Coco & Sasha.

SKB, no white chin stripe, and Blueray he's a little trouble maker for sure.

Noah's so mischievous! He has a lollipop stick toy in his cage, only he thinks it's a
tree. A couple of days ago I walked into the living room and there was Noah balancing on the top of it, the rest of the sticks spread out like branches. Of course he looked mighty pleased with himself and had that look of innocence lol! I nearly had a heart attack.
He climbed down and then stared at me before doing a hamathon on his wheel.
Saturday & Sunday he sat on his cube seat while I stroked him. But, Monday he must've known it was Blue Monday, he was standing on his cube looking for me and when I told him mom was coming, he clung onto the cage door. Not only did I get to stroke him for about 5 minutes, he showered me with whisker kisses and I was giggling with happiness. He got a big bit of millet which he munched for a bit then stuffed his cheeks before running off.
Tuesday, more whisker kisses, then I fed him loads of pumpkin seeds with one hand and stroking him with the other. Also, when I got home yesterday, he came out and waited on his seat for me to stroke him.
This little guy is only 9 weeks old and I'm totally amazed at how chilled and loving he is, I love him to bits.