Thread: The BP Hamily
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 10:49 AM  
BorisPasha
PM Fluffy for custom title

Default Re: The BP Hamily

Thank you so much for all your kind comments

Veikko
Veikko is doing very well, he's a lovely relaxed guy provided he's getting what he wants Playtime for Veikko usually involves coming out for a forage in his playbox and then falling asleep in his Easter egg box surrounded by his goodies.

He gave us a scare around a month ago as he had a prolapsed cheek pouch. One minute he was fine and when I looked back I noticed that there was something wrong. He kept rubbing at it and I was worried he would end up tearing it. I lifted him out his cage while hamdad phoned the vets and they told us to bring him in right away. She told us that she would give him a general anaesthetic so she could pop it back in and they would keep him there overnight to monitor him. He came round quickly from the anaesthetic and was very bright and alert much to our relief and we picked him up in the morning

"I don't like eating..." Munching on a green bean, July 2018
Veikko1.JPG

"I'm not eating it, just inspecting it" Munching on a spinach leaf, August 2018
Veikko2.JPG

"What has Feliks got to eat?" Not munching, but chilling on his bridge watching what's going on, September 2018
Veikko3.JPG

"I have to keep my strength up" Munching again, October 2018
Veikko4.JPG

"Getting sand all over the chair" October 2018
Veikko5.JPG

It's probably no surprise after looking at the pictures but Veikko does enjoy his food and he's always the first out at supper time to get his veg

Bossed around by Artie, Spartacus, Snapdragon, Feliks, Veikko & Delphia.
Boris, Pasha, Jaska & Max playing at the rainbow bridge, forever loved.

https://www.instagram.com/wehave3hamsters/
BorisPasha is offline   Reply With Quote